'Dandelion Bike' Organic Cotton Womens Tee
My original illustration - featuring a bike with whimsical dandelion flower wheels, feels like summer sunshine and the wind in your hair. I just wanted to create something that conveys the happiness I feel whenever I see someone enjoying their life on a bicycle, y'know?
I'm thrilled to offer this shirt in sustainable organic cotton, which is a great choice for mild to moderately intense rides. Unlike cheaper synthetic fibers like polyester, organic cotton fibers gets less smelly from sweat, don't shed nasty microplastics in the wash, and biodegrade much faster when that sad day comes that you say goodbye to your favorite bike-themed shirt.
Sizing & Fit
This tee is a slim womens' style cut - it features a narrow waist and more room in the chest and hips. For a roomier unisex style with heavier fabric, try the loose fit tee.
Refer to the size chart to ensure a great fit - a good bet is to find measurements that match your current favorite t-shirt.
|Body Width||16 3/4"||17 3/4"||19 3/4"||21 3/4"||23 3/4"|
At Ambletown we want to tread lightly on the planet and be kind to the people working behind the scenes to create beautiful things for you. To meet these goals - your t-shirt is made to order by a US-based production team. When you order, the design will be printed and shipped to you, which usually takes about 15-20 days.
About the shirt
- 100% certified organic cotton ring-spun jersey
- 4.4 oz/yd2 (150gsm)
- organic cotton/spandex 1x1 neck rib; enzyme washed
- side seam construction
- entire shoulder seam clean finished with self fabric
- double needle top-stitching details
- Organic Cotton - produced without genetically modified crops, synthetic fertilizers and chemical pesticides, organic cotton is a more sustainable option than standard cotton.
Made to Order - we avoid overproduction and waste by making shirts to order. Sure, it takes a little longer for you to receive your product. But on the other hand, we avoid the steep environmental cost of printing t-shirts which go unsold and unworn.
- Apliiq: Garment printing & labeling
- Garment printing in the USA
- Econscious: T-shirt producer
- T-shirts sewn in Mexico
- Knitting, dying, cutting in the USA
- Yarn spun in India
- Fibers sourced in India